Trink Hall – Liège
The MAD MUSEUM will return to its former name: the TRINK HALL, after a major renovation and extension project.
Our crews are currently busy completing this roof in the heart of Ardente city.
In order to optimise the acoustic insulation, maximize thermal performance and also for a contemporary appearance, a particular system has been put in place:
- wood cases filled with rock wool,
- OSB panels,
- bituminous vapour barrier,
- 180mm double-layer PIR insulation,
- freely laid SIKA SGMA 2mm membrane,
- a plant cover will then be laid.
Inauguration of the new building is planned for the spring of 2020.