Standing seam roofing is one of the best performing roofing systems. As a result, the Vincent Piront Company has developed and patented a waterproofing method using seamed PVC membranes.
This technique lends itself to attractive aesthetics, offering a combination of unconstrained cutting-edge architecture and competitive pricing, for both curved and sloping roofs.
Benefits and Features
• Design of warm roofs for all types of structure (boarding, concrete, cellular concrete, steel decks and others)
• Rapid weatherproofing
• Design requires no special ventilation system
• Sika UV-resistant membrane
• No noise associated with either material expansion or rainfall
• Allows the visual appearance of zinc, copper or metal with all the advantages of a synthetic membrane
• Ease of installation
• Allows works on complex roofs (flexible membrane)
• Use of hot air welding, with no naked flame
• No condensation problems, as a result of the installation of a warm roof
• Minimal maintenance
We make it a priority to closely manage your projects, taking into account your specific requirements. We take charge of your project requirements, from design, right through to installation and maintenance.
Project and cost analysis
As soon as we have received our client’s specifications, we carry out an analysis of the possible improvements. We suggest variations and options to provide you with a solution that is both innovative and fully adapted to your project. We then prepare a quotation.
Carrying out the project
On receipt of your order, we begin the implementation phase of your project. Our project and site managers then ensure close technical monitoring of your project.
Final phase of works
The delivery of your project will take place in your presence and/or that of your architect.